Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pleased as a Punkin'

It's been one whole week since our website launch. The response and suggestions have been great so far.

Is the site perfect? No. Does it need a little more work? Yes. Are all the products listed? No. Just like me, it is a "work in progress". So thanks in advance for your patience and for all the return visits you've made to the site. I'm happy you are keeping up with the new listings.


Today I'm happy to have made it a full week. I'm pleased as a punkin', or is that pleased as punch? Can't remember. I think I'd rather be pleased as a punkin'. That's what I called this arrangement last fall and it was a big seller.



I'm taking fall pre-orders for this arrangement now. Simply send me an email and it will be ready for your fall table or decor. The foam pumpkin container measures 12" wide and 7" tall with approximate finished measurements of 18" wide by 17" tall. The price is $129 plus shipping or it is available for local pickup or free delivery within 50 miles from our location.

Are you as pleased as a punkin' today? I sure hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Everything on your new site looks great! I love your pleased as punkin' arrangement too! Before we now it, fall will be here and we'll be using those punkins! :) Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete