Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome to our Launch

I know it has been a very long while since I’ve posted. Many excuses but the main one is I have been working on getting our website completed for launch this past weekend.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE…………………So excited MilandDil Designs now has a fully functional website. You can browse our products, make wish lists, compare favorites and of course purchase anything you see through our secure payment system with PayPal.

Check back often as new products are being added daily. So many more you haven't seen. Even though the hot summer months are in triple digits, I'm excited about our fall items as you can see on our main page listed as new.

I know there will be a few little things on the site to tweek here and there. Let us know if you have any questions or anything that may not work for you.

Thanks for browsing and welcome to our launch!

Visit us at www.milanddildesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment