Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome to the Happy Room



There's a room in my house that makes me happy. It evolved because we had no place to put all the grandkid's stuff -- clothes, toys, diapers, and all the little munchkin things we need to take care of these little ones.


It seems when most of the kids are delivered to us to babysit, all we get is the kid. No food, no clothes, no diapers, no shoes. Just the kid. So we keep sets of everything here.

Now we have a place to put the toys, change the diapers, and just hang out being grandparents. I love this room. It makes me happy. And I know it makes lots of little ones happy who come to visit.

So here are a few pictures of my happy place.


Cubbies for toys, a makeshift changing table on top of the dryer,

a special rack for books.

It's all here making lots of happiness, 'cause if Ninny's not happy. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment